skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
apparent
me myself or yours
June 26, 2008
realized
if your life have to be free, is that mean I'll stand of lonely forever? then, I should become more stronger.
I thought, there's nothing people should do but if you in love, everything you have to...and must be...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
2913
irisnoise
View my complete profile
moods
►
2010
(1)
►
07
(1)
►
2009
(21)
►
09
(2)
►
07
(1)
►
06
(1)
►
05
(1)
►
04
(2)
►
03
(3)
►
02
(7)
►
01
(4)
▼
2008
(102)
►
12
(7)
►
11
(13)
►
10
(12)
►
09
(16)
►
08
(8)
►
07
(16)
▼
06
(23)
realized
passing
puppet
tender heart
cover
ウサギ
knot
雨
distortion
achilles' heel
no request
finally
littlest things
asphyxiant love
crisis consciousness
am I...?
deeply
abysmal
darling, repeat
はな
アイリス
dreamed
pure
►
05
(7)
name card
Iris TU
Create Your Badge